Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 136% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,183TL (﷼ 46,297) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (38 minutes ago)