Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 148% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,545TL (﷼ 46,466) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)