Cost of living comparison between Medina, Saudi Arabia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 133% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,099TL (﷼ 31,036) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (29 minutes ago)