Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,309TL (COL$2,650,316) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (44 minutes ago)