Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00105 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,924TL (COL$20,873,819) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)