Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,380TL (COL$2,195,187) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)