Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,152TL (COL$13,113,489) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)