Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,560TL (COL$22,020,580) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)