Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03439 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,586TL (75,192 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)