Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03210 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,775TL (86,450 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)