Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03298 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,348TL (71,205 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)