Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03315 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,129TL (124,555 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)