Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,311TL (﷼ 3,305) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)