Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,691TL (﷼ 5,879) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)