Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00159 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,847TL (1,785,482 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (33 minutes ago)