Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00158 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,958TL (2,499,647 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)