Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,594TL (2,215,909 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)