Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00333 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,951TL (585,649 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)