Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00106 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,787TL (5,472,261 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)