Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00098 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,702TL (3,772,554 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)