Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00143 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,962TL (2,763,276 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (less than a minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)