Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41898 TRY / SZL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,330TL (Lilangeni31,816) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)