Cost of living comparison between Mazatlán, Mexico and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17136 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,239TL (Mex$ 18,903) in Mazatlán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)