Cost of living comparison between Mau, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04599 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,750TL (₨81,537) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)