Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06040 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,202TL (₨36,455) in Mau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)