Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35052 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 166% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,857TL (Bs 16,709) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (42 minutes ago)