Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05931 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 15,625TL (263,457 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)