Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19920 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,125TL (Mex$ 15,686) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)