Cost of living comparison between Matagalpa, Nicaragua and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10566 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL (23,660 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)