Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,891TL (﷼ 188,153,116) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)