Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,939TL (﷼ 29,063,732) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)