Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,461TL (﷼ 105,462,927) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)