Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27852 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,830TL (110,691 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)