Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12017 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,361TL (27,966 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (21 minutes ago)