Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15113 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,404TL (22,520 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)