Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 278% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,368TL (€10,994) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)