Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36403 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 119% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,227TL (94,023 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (39 minutes ago)