Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15535 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,569TL (16,534₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (38 minutes ago)