Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13193 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,759TL (20,910₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)