Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13586 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,783TL (13,125₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)