Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.203 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,141TL (R$ 2,612) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)