Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,999TL (R$ 4,762) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)