Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,742TL (R$ 4,000) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)