Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03468 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,083TL (₨60,061) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)