Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 234% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,019TL (€7,135) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (38 minutes ago)