Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,911TL (€1,141) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)