Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 149% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,409TL (€9,279) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)