Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 130% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,507TL (€9,456) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)