Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,304TL (€9,939) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)