Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,270TL (€852) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)