Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36190 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 573% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 504,437TL (Bs 1,393,847) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)