Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36841 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 227% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,177TL (Bs 22,194) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)