Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35252 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 557% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 102,644TL (Bs 291,172) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)