Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35347 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 228% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,216TL (Bs 20,414) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)