Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21704 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,361TL (ARS $47,736) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)