Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19437 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,657TL (ARS $13,668) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)