Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23523 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 119% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,846TL (ARS $29,103) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)