Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.556 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,976TL (2,243 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)