Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 120% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,873TL (1,894 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)