Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 194% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,164TL (€10,928) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)