Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,951TL (COL$2,266,243) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)