Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,952TL (COL$7,632,654) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)