Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06985 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,512TL (Php365,218) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)