Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,894 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07200 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,233TL (Php336,583) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (39 minutes ago)