Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,686 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07474 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,005TL (Php361,305) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (39 minutes ago)