Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05440 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,439TL (₨44,841) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)