Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05546 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,757TL (₨67,742) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (42 minutes ago)