Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,576TL (€594) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)