Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,321TL (€910) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)