Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,926TL (€640) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (34 minutes ago)