Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,452TL (€592) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)