Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00339 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,618TL (1,361,412 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)