Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00263 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,631TL (2,139,403 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)