Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00266 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,812TL (1,434,487 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)