Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00271 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,829TL (1,413,077 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)