Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 143% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,485TL (R$ 32,399) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)