Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 152% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,031TL (R$ 35,321) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)