Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.438 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 156% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,990TL (Dinar 3,389) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)