Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.125 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,080TL (Dinar 501) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)