Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.583 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 157% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 48,253TL (Dinar 5,035) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)