Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.336 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,896TL (Dinar 417) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (44 minutes ago)