Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.493 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,461TL (Dinar 2,723) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)