Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.711 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,116TL (Dinar 424) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)