Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.131 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 172% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,052TL (Dinar 3,361) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)