Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11909 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,282TL (119,928 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)