Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16506 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,840TL (83,849 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)