Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12152 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,418TL (225,636 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)