Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,741TL (Rp 9,450,999) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (30 minutes ago)