Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,032TL (Rp 8,883,590) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)