Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,152TL (Rp 19,708,214) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)