Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,721TL (Rp 24,224,094) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)