Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.999 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 176% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,745TL (€1,791) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 2 hours ago)