Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40999 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 194% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,034TL (107,402 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)