Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23013 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,292TL (E£ 9,960) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)