Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19542 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,968TL (E£ 30,541) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)