Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20043 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,287TL (E£ 11,410) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)