Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03555 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,844TL (Shilling79,981) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (40 minutes ago)