Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03389 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,863TL (Shilling172,999) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)