Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31124 TRY / MVR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 110% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,455TL (17,526 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (39 minutes ago)