Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40651 TRY / MVR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,736TL (95,287 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)