Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23508 TRY / MVR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,279TL (18,202 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)