Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12331 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,130TL ($U25,380) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)