Cost of living comparison between Malatya, Turkey and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)