Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21802 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,543TL (11,664 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)