Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,674TL (€879) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)