Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 123% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,484TL (€3,961) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)