Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 4,743TL (26,891,334 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)