Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.555 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 4,654TL (1,822 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (31 minutes ago)