Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00604 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 224% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,562TL (6,716,823 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)