Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00636 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 108% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,000TL (785,825 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (43 minutes ago)