Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05895 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,422TL (руб 75,012) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)