Cost of living comparison between Makhachkala, Russia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04935 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,837TL (руб 57,477) in Makhachkala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)